Alan Coward & Son Ltd
• Table and bench seating for up to 6 persons
• Electric wall mounted heater
• Microwave & Kettle
• Hot wash with large sink
• Fresh drinking water container (20 Litres)
Take a look around and click on the images above to view our gallery.
Alan Coward & Son can provide a range of mobile and static welfare units for sites within a 50 mile radius of Bristol. Our welfare units are perfect for when main services are unavailable on a site.
Offering speedy installation, flexibility and security our very compact 'Groundhog' GP360D Secure Mobile Welfare unit is supplied equipped with an integral 6kVA diesel generator, toilet compartment, wash station, drying room, hot and cold water and 6 seat canteen area with cooking facilities.
Because of its compact size and lightness (only 1700 kg), the Groundhog does not run-up costly transport charges as it can be towed to site behind a staff vehicle and is easily and safely installed by one person. Equipped with a retractable axle and a unique built-in hydraulic system for safely raising and lowering the cabin to the ground the fully HSE compliant Groundhog unit can be installed and operational within three minutes of arrival on site.
The Groundhog Secure Mobile Welfare unit is of theft and vandal resistant all-steel construction with a double point locking mechanism securing its tow coupling and hydraulic system controls.
GENERATOR & DRYING AREA
• Tubular heater
• Coat hooks & Bulkhead 240v light
• Ventilation panel
• 6KVA Diesel Generator with exhaust venting through roof area & access to fuel tank
• Plastic Recirculating Toilet c/w ventilation pipe
• Recirculating Wash basin with foot pump
• 12 Volt L.E.D. light with movement sensor
• Toilet Roll Holder
• Warm hand wash